In a building the harmonious integration with the natural environment is very important. For this reason, we attach great importance to restructuring the surroundings. Buildings are adjusted to the existing territorial vegetation, and local stone is used to create walls, outdoor venues and terraces so as not to disrupt the continuity of the landscape which is adapted to offer you the best view with the appropriate lighting.
The works for surrounding area begins when the construction work of the building is finished and in accordance with the approved plans. The landscape is refilled with good fertile soil appropriate for flowers and planes. Moreover, we can undertake the reconstruction of destroyed perimetric stone walls and stone surfaces such as paths from local stones.
- Earthworks [formulate the slopes with or without support].
- Backfilling fertile soil.
- Walls and benches of concrete and local stone.
- Constructions with water (e.g.stone shower).
- Pools (where permitted).
- Exterior pergolas.
- Parking areas.
- Outdoor lighting installation.
- Configuration of entertainment places such as home cinema and BBQ.